ZED Zone – Location
Located ten minutes past Yelahanka with the International Airport just 20 minutes away. The Hebbal Flyover is 20 minutes away, and MG Road is a 35-minute whisk. It is close to leading national & international schools with a major mall on the same road.
Mapping the space
- Bangalore’s biggest mall with a built up area of 1.68 million sq ft is coming up near Hebbal.
- The existing Bangalore Turf Club (Race Course) is proposed to be shifted close to Yelahanka.
- Bangalore International Airport Limited and the Information Technology Investment Region (BIAL ITIR) is a mammoth 12000-acre project coming up at Devanahalli. This project has drawn all corporate majors. Over 55 multinational IT companies have signed up their interest in IITR.
- Aerospace Park is coming up near Devanahalli on a premium square km.
- Manipal Education is setting up a 200-acre campus at Devanahalli.
- KSIIDC has proposed commercial development on a 309-acre sprawl. The government of Karnataka has proposed the setting up of an entertainment park, ‘Space City’ along the lines of Disneyland.