Not every pound of profit has to come at the cost of the environment. It is possible to do well by doing good. As one of the most reputed builder & developer, ZED has proved this over two decades by treading a challenging path to green and energy–efficient construction and to building urban communities.
As an investor or buyer, it will help if you can save the planet in some ways while you save up for the future. If you are a well-directed investor, you will find an investment made in BCIL working to profit you. By investing wisely, you will help BCIL dedicate further to promoting such deeper values that resonate with your own concerns over climate change.
So what can you do? Well, what can we say?! You will inspire your children by your act, while you protect their future. You will help the world combat global warming. You will turn your money into good value. You’ll see the value of these ZED offerings many years ahead.
Visit these pages. There’s much as learning that they offer.
We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity.
Martin Luther King
If you haven’t heard of us before, that’s alright. We like it that way. Because we believe that some of the most revolutionary ideas in the world have quiet, unknown beginnings.
ZED is tomorrow’s thinking. We believe that an emphasis on community and conservation is not an alternative, but an imperative for the future. And that relationships are built not with bricks and mortar, but with ideas and respect for all life on this blue planet.
- World leaders in managing water, energy, and waste needs in urban pockets.
- Global award-winners in what we do.
- Unmatched in the long-term value we deliver to customers, economically and ecologically.
- That a comfortable life can also conserve bio-diversity and energy.
- In building communities and strong neighbourhood values.
- In defying convention but respecting traditional knowledge.
- In using clean-tech that is hi-tech.
- In recycling waste, using less energy, conserving water and reducing pollution.
- In bringing balance between eco-ideals and practicality.